> Prev
From: PeterN <peter.new@verizon.net>
Subject: Update on cheap flash card
Full headers:
From: PeterN <peter.new@verizon.net>
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2017 16:07:55 -0500
I previously posted about an issue I had with an SD card, and my D800.
At the same time I sent an email to Delkin, the card's distributor. A
tech guy called me and we discussed the problem. The thought my issue
was with the card reader, not the card, and explained why. They sent me
a new reader, I tried the card, with their reader, and they were right.
I think that since we complain here when things go wrong, we should also
post when a company does things above and beyond what I would have
reasonably expected them to do,

--
PeterN