From: Ant <>
Subject: Re: Why should I say "Cheese"?
Full headers:
From: (Ant)
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2017 21:08:22 -0600
In PeterN<> wrote:
> No
> I was talking about wallet fattening, not citizens of another country.
> My reference usually makes people smile. Your reference depends on
> circumstances when it comes to smiling.

It reminds me of Seinfeld's George Contanza's fat wallet: ... :D
Quote of the Week: "After World War III, the ants will still be around." --unknown
  /\___/\          Ant(Dude) @ (Personal Web Site)
 / /\ /\ \                 Ant's Quality Foraged Links:
   \ _ /    Please nuke ANT if replying by e-mail privately. If credit-
    ( )     ing, then please kindly use Ant nickname and AQFL URL/link.