Next <
From: Whisky-dave <>
Subject: Re: Update on cheap flash card
Full headers:
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2017 02:12:57 -0800 (PST)
From: Whisky-dave <>
On Wednesday, 29 November 2017 21:08:45 UTC, peterN  wrote:
> I previously posted about an issue I had with an SD card, and my D800.
> At the same time I sent an email to Delkin, the card's distributor. A
> tech guy called me and we discussed the problem. The thought my issue
> was with the card reader, not the card, and explained why. They sent me
> a new reader, I tried the card, with their reader, and they were right.
> I think that since we complain here when things go wrong, we should also
> post when a company does things above and beyond what I would have
> reasonably expected them to do,
> --
> PeterN

Yes that's a good idea noting the actual device by product code or order code would help too. I do
that for teh students when possible.

Did you find out what was wrong with the card reader ?

If you have any further details of the card reader then that would be useful to others if they have
similar issues, then they can 'sort' it themselves.