From: Whisky-dave <whisky.dave@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Photoshopping school photos
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2017 04:59:38 -0800 (PST)
From: Whisky-dave <whisky.dave@gmail.com>
On Thursday, 30 November 2017 21:22:36 UTC, peterN  wrote:
> On 11/30/2017 3:27 PM, android wrote:
> > On Thu, 30 Nov 2017 14:44:47 -0500, PeterN<peter.new@verizon.net> wrote
> > in ovpnis02b20@news6.newsguy.com:
> >
> >> On 11/30/2017 11:43 AM, Tony Cooper wrote:
> >>
> >> <snip>

> >> Or, alter the meaning and/or create an ambiguity.
> >
> > That could be a hidden agenda among some clever, and less so typoists!
> >

> You must have had a lot of carpentry practice. You hit the nail squarely
> on the head.
>
> --
> PeterN

But most seem to believe that those that make typos are stupid because they make typos do you
seriously believe that such stupid people are capable of fooling them.
That's like saying Trunmp will post a video of a British person attacking another for Britain First
and trying to imply that the attacker is a muslim terrorist,  who would be stupid enough to fall for
such a thing and who would be stupid enough to post such a thing,  not someone with very high IQ
surely ;-)