From: Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}>
Subject: Re: There Will Not Be A Fujifilm X-T2S
Full headers:
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2017 07:38:14 -0800
From: Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}>
On Dec 1, 2017, PeterN wrote
(in article<>):

> On 11/30/2017 2:13 AM, Savageduck wrote:
> <snip>
> >
> > For now I will live with my X-T2, and consider an X-E3 to replace my X-E2 as
> > a second body. As for the X-E2 I am considering making that a dedicated B&W
> > shooter.
> Do you mean a conversion, or that you would only use it for B&W. Maybe
> my mind is channeled, because I am going to have my D300 converted to
> infrared, and am thinking of a UV conversion.

A conversion has been a consideration. However, the only company currently
doing B&W conversions is only doing them to Fujifilm X-Pro1 bodies (that is
among the Fujifilm bodies). So for now I will just be using it for in-camera

These guys also do IR conversions along with their monochrome conversions,
but the Fujifilm in-camera B&W is pretty good.