Subject: Re: Photoshopping school photos
Full headers:
From: PeterN <"peter,newdelete">
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2017 21:57:57 -0500
On 11/30/2017 5:13 PM, Ken Hart wrote:

> In the hair salon down the street, there is a sign in the window: "I'm a
> Beautician, not a Magician."
> After seeing some of the clients, I suspect the owner should invest in a
> hat and rabbit. It might be easier.
Things are rarely what they seem..............
We went to a reception ans were sitting at a table with a young lady who
was scarfing Italian pastries, at an extremely rapid rate. I didn't
mention that she was a HIGHLY PAID salesperson for a weight loss
company. I rarely resist temptation, and threatened to make a video of
her desert eating habits, and put it in a competitors store window.
She had no sense of humor, and hasn't spoken to me since.