Subject: Re: Photoshopping school photos
Full headers:
From: PeterN <"peter,newdelete"@deleteverizon.net>
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2017 10:52:32 -0500
On 12/2/2017 6:46 AM, nospam wrote:
> In article<ovt4ro02opm@news3.newsguy.com>, PeterN
> <"peter,newdelete"@deleteverizon.net> wrote:
>
>> We went to a reception ans were sitting at a table with a young lady who
>> was scarfing Italian pastries, at an extremely rapid rate.
>
> she was hungry or the pastries were delicious. probably both.

You have just given us tons of information regarding your understanding
of English usage, impulse control, and regard for others.

>> I didn't
>> mention that she was a HIGHLY PAID salesperson for a weight loss
>> company.
>
> so what? they need to eat just like everyone else.

>> I rarely resist temptation, and threatened to make a video of
>> her desert eating habits, and put it in a competitors store window.
>> She had no sense of humor, and hasn't spoken to me since.
>
> incredibly smart lady.

Since you consider her smart for that, following your own reasoning,
regarding intelligence it's easy to figure out where that puts you on
the intelligence scale. you must even think nobody noticed your context
snip.

--
PeterN