> Prev
Subject: ot. iPhone updates
Full headers:
From: peter <peter.new.remove@removeverizon.net>
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Date: 6 Dec 2017 21:26:49 GMT
Prior to getting my new iPhone I would be notified that there is an update
available. I have had issues with my plus that have been solved by updating
the iOS system. Both times I had not received a notice that an update was
available that would fix the bug. Has anybody else had that issue, or is
there a setting that I have missed. If it is a setting, which one?

—
PeterN