Next <
From: Bill W <nothing@nowhere.com>
Subject: Re: Pfft! Some lens expert!
Full headers:
From: Bill W <nothing@nowhere.com>
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2017 19:40:45 -0800
On Wed, 6 Dec 2017 16:44:42 -0800 (PST), RichA<rander3128@gmail.com>
wrote:

>This guy from the rental company thinks it's focusing that's wrong with that lens?!  If you look at
the original post, the lens is clearly WAY out of spec and it has nothing to do with focusing.

>https://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/60373222

To me, the left side of the after-drop photo appears okay on the left
side, and as you look across to the right - mostly after the center -
it gets increasingly soft. Is that what you see? It's like either the
whole lens is no longer square with the body, or at least one of the
internal elements is not parallel with the rest of them.