From: Whisky-dave <whisky.dave@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Adobe Stock Images pays photo $0.18 for using his photo
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2017 02:59:52 -0800 (PST)
From: Whisky-dave <whisky.dave@gmail.com>
On Wednesday, 20 December 2017 04:52:19 UTC, PeterN  wrote:
> On 12/19/2017 11:45 AM, nospam wrote:
> > In article <p1b4qj$17kh$1@gioia.aioe.org>, Mayayana
> ><mayayana@invalid.nospam> wrote:
> >

> >>    Being mean to people is not a game. It's just being
> >> mean. You demean yourself and coarsen your own
> >> sensibility, regardless of whether it bothers the target.
> >
> > think about that next time you call people 'apple seeds' and other
> > derogatory terms.
> >

> I don't consider calling someone an Appleseed if a derogatory term.

Even if it is unfounded ?
Why refer to someone as an Appleseed anyway what point are yuo trying to make or why do you need to
label someone.
IS a PC nazi better or worse thasn an appleseed ?
Theres realyl only one reason to label someone and that is in the hope that other people agree with
you POV of that person or group.
This is one thing that Trump is good at, well there has to be one thing surely ;-)

> have some personal friends who I call Appleseeds, regularly.

Why ?

> Yet some
> got very insulted when I mentioned I called Apple Support, instead of
> them.

Well doctors don't like you going to someone else for a 2nd opinion.
Whenn you get more than one quote for a job then that could imply that you don't trust a person or
company.

>anothers opinion  eitherAlso in my capacity as a stockholder, I love Appleseeds. They have
> made me and my daughters, a lot of money.

No appleseeds don't really do that so they, in fact they do the opposite.
If yuo have a poroblme with yuor computer and an 'appleseed' sorts it out for you then that could
mean they don't need a replacement product as the appleseed has fixed it. Same with repairing a car
take it back to the garage where they'll charge you an arm and a leg to replace as spark plug or get
someone that like messing wioth cars whole help you out for a price of a drink.

Had a problem a few weeks ago with my ipad tilt not working properly so I asked people that you
might consider appleseeds because they have an ipad, there seemed little point asking someone that
only uses an andriod device or any or laptop/desktop.

I think it's your need to label someone, this happens in other areas of life where you need to
identify a person as black or muslim, or female, or disabled in order to pigeon hole them into your
life.

It's like refering to someone as a nikon kid or a canon boy because they prefer one make of camera
over another.