From: Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com>
Subject: Re: Ping Duck
Full headers:
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2017 22:50:41 -0800
From: Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com>
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
On Dec 20, 2017, PeterN wrote
(in article<p1fhdc0iob@news4.newsguy.com>):

> Aurora in not as intuitive as I originally thought. I have yet to get it
> to play nicely with LR, and I can't get it to play with Bridge, at all,
> without first opening the files in PS.

First, are the Aurora plugins for Lightroom, and PS installed?

If not installed open Aurora standalone, go to the menu->Aurora HDR 2018,
click and from the dropdown select Install Plugins.
The plugins are for LS and PS, not Bridge.

What sort of issue are you having with Aurora and Lightroom?

Once the plugin is installed in LR, navigate to the NEF, or NEF exposure
bracket you want to process, and select the files. Right click and scroll to
Export. Select export to Aurora HDR 2018. The Aurora HDR dialog will open
with the individual image, or the images from the exposure bracket with the
EV differential showing.
At the bottom left of that window you will see a gear icon in a button for a
dropdown menu, and a check box for alignment. If you are processing a bracket
check the Alignment box.

Click on the Gear button and a sub-window will open giving you options for
Ghost Reduction, Color Denoise, and Chromatic Aberration Removal. Select
according to taste, but if you are processing a bracket iit is best to make
good use of those options. after you have selected your options, click on
Create HDR, the HDR will then open in the main editing window for you to do
what you will to it. When you are done, click on Apply/Save and the processed
HDR will be returned to LR with an AuroraHDR tag.

For Bridge, navigate to the NEF, or NEF exposure bracket, select the files;
right click on the selection, and choose Open In-> Aurora HDR 2018, and
follow the procedure as above. The big exception is, you will be working in
the standalone app, and when you are finished you will Save back to location
of the original files, or export using the File Menu, and the options you
will find there.

--

Regards,
Savageduck