From: Whisky-dave <whisky.dave@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Adobe Stock Images pays photo $0.18 for using his photo
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2017 03:47:03 -0800 (PST)
<p0rg46$1tqe$1@gioia.aioe.org> <131220171132354803%nospam@nospam.invalid>
<d8ec4ebe-4153-448c-a71b-43f86105871c@googlegroups.com> <181220171608156123%nospam@nospam.invalid>
<e2bafadf-81f6-45a2-bd23-34a8dc0ed858@googlegroups.com> <p19er6$101g$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<33e7625e-8c31-47f9-9523-6c65af05aa7c@googlegroups.com> <6rkg3ddh49uj96ual0l6ee4vddb3vnnr3u@4ax.com>
<p19qv4$1f8c$1@gioia.aioe.org> <181220172047100279%nospam@nospam.invalid>
<p19rs6$1gce$1@gioia.aioe.org> <181220172123331269%nospam@nospam.invalid>
<p1b4qj$17kh$1@gioia.aioe.org> <191220171145292036%nospam@nospam.invalid>
<p1cq8k013i9@news3.newsguy.com> <0001HW.1FEA299601123D5970000EED02CF@news.giganews.com>
<p1e4ng02m8r@news4.newsguy.com> <201220171207584935%nospam@nospam.invalid>
<p1e5uf22mq4@news4.newsguy.com> <201220171224153524%nospam@nospam.invalid>
<p1ekfh01pv1@news3.newsguy.com> <201220171702244953%nospam@nospam.invalid> <p1fgva01pt5@news6.newsguy.com>
From: Whisky-dave <whisky.dave@gmail.com>
On Thursday, 21 December 2017 05:19:09 UTC, PeterN  wrote:
> On 12/20/2017 5:02 PM, nospam wrote:
> > In article<p1ekfh01pv1@news3.newsguy.com>, PeterN
>

> >> When I had to rush my daughter to the hospital, I did not care about
> >> speeding.
> >
> > you should have called an ambulance rather than risk a collision.
> >
> Typical nospam comment.

I'd agree with nospam here, but I live in the UK so maybe things are differnt.

>Blabbing without knowing the facts. I had her in
> the ER, at the proper hospital before an ambulance could possibly have
> arrived. While getting instructions from her doctor, the entire trip.

Doesnlt seem a very efficient way of dealing with things, what use were these instructions while you
were driving ?
 Hopefully you weren't giving CPR while driving along the freeway or is it the sidewalk in this case
;-)
 Perhaps this is leading on to Trumps idea of a great USA, no ambulances needed everyone can drive
themselves to hospital or get a friend or family member to do it.