From: Whisky-dave <>
Subject: Re: Adobe Stock Images pays photo $0.18 for using his photo
Full headers:
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2017 03:47:03 -0800 (PST)
<p0rg46$1tqe$> <131220171132354803%nospam@nospam.invalid>
<> <181220171608156123%nospam@nospam.invalid>
<> <p19er6$101g$>
<> <>
<p19qv4$1f8c$> <181220172047100279%nospam@nospam.invalid>
<p19rs6$1gce$> <181220172123331269%nospam@nospam.invalid>
<p1b4qj$17kh$> <191220171145292036%nospam@nospam.invalid>
<> <>
<> <201220171207584935%nospam@nospam.invalid>
<> <201220171224153524%nospam@nospam.invalid>
<> <201220171702244953%nospam@nospam.invalid> <>
From: Whisky-dave <>
On Thursday, 21 December 2017 05:19:09 UTC, PeterN  wrote:
> On 12/20/2017 5:02 PM, nospam wrote:
> > In article<>, PeterN
> >
> >> When I had to rush my daughter to the hospital, I did not care about
> >> speeding.
> >
> > you should have called an ambulance rather than risk a collision.
> >
> Typical nospam comment.

I'd agree with nospam here, but I live in the UK so maybe things are differnt.

>Blabbing without knowing the facts. I had her in
> the ER, at the proper hospital before an ambulance could possibly have
> arrived. While getting instructions from her doctor, the entire trip.

Doesnlt seem a very efficient way of dealing with things, what use were these instructions while you
were driving ?
 Hopefully you weren't giving CPR while driving along the freeway or is it the sidewalk in this case
 Perhaps this is leading on to Trumps idea of a great USA, no ambulances needed everyone can drive
themselves to hospital or get a friend or family member to do it.