From: Eric Stevens <eric.stevens@sum.co.nz>
Subject: Re: Adobe Stock Images pays photo $0.18 for using his photo
Full headers:
From: Eric Stevens <eric.stevens@sum.co.nz>
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
References: <p19qv4$1f8c$1@gioia.aioe.org> <181220172047100279%nospam@nospam.invalid> <p19rs6$1gce$1@gioia.aioe.org> <181220172123331269%nospam@nospam.invalid> <p1b4qj$17kh$1@gioia.aioe.org> <191220171145292036%nospam@nospam.invalid> <p1cq8k013i9@news3.newsguy.com> <0001HW.1FEA299601123D5970000EED02CF@news.giganews.com> <dlnl3d5935218ndbpe6igbn7s3tsn313an@4ax.com> <201220171728520234%nospam@nospam.invalid> <9d7m3d9ndi6gbr6kvvev2jq1dq3gosq70a@4ax.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2017 13:12:32 +1300
On Thu, 21 Dec 2017 15:35:12 +1300, Eric Stevens<eric.stevens@sum.co.nz> wrote:

>On Wed, 20 Dec 2017 17:28:52 -0500, nospam<nospam@nospam.invalid>
>wrote:

>>> Apple users seem to be rather too sensitive in these matters.
>>
>>only because of the non-stop bashing from the haters.
>>
>>> I would
>>> regard the use of 'appleseed' in much the same way as I would regard
>>> the term 'lofty' to denote a person of considerably above average
>>> type.
>>
>>correct. apple users are indeed above average.

>>> You are quite right in regarding it as a term to describe users of
>>> apple products. But you are quite wrong as regarding it as a term used
>>> only to denigrate the said users.
>>
>>he's not wrong. the term is not being used in a complimentary manner.
>>
>>it's intended to mock and denigrate apple users as being stupid sheep
>>who are too dumb to use a 'real computer', aka windows.
>>
>>what the haters are too stupid to realize is that buying windows is
>>following the herd.

>>> It's a mistake to paint all the rest of us with the same brush that
>>> was used to paint Mayayana.
>>
>>except that nobody was doing that.
>>
>>perhaps you're the one who is too sensitive in these matters.
>
>What on earth do you think I am sensitive about?

Being referred to s an 'apple seed'.
--

Regards,

Eric Stevens