Subject: Re: Adobe Stock Images pays photo $0.18 for using his photo
Full headers:
From: PeterN <"peter,newdelete">
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2017 10:58:44 -0500
On 12/22/2017 10:28 AM, Savageduck wrote:
> On Dec 22, 2017, PeterN wrote
> (in article<>):
>> On 12/21/2017 11:11 PM, nospam wrote:
>>> that's true, however, he is claiming that apps are disappearing from
>>> the phone, which simply does not happen unless the user does something
>>> to remove the app.
>> That statement is an absolute lie, and you should know it.
>> Just Google iPhone apps disappear, and you will quickly see that is a
>> widespread issue.
> I am not sure of what is happening with your iPhone, or which iPhone you
> currently have, but with my iPhone 6S+, running iOS 11.2.1, I have several
> apps which are no longer supported. When I try to open any of them they do
> not disappear, I get messages advising me of their status.
> Here is what happens if I try to open SoftBox Pro, and then try to get
> further information. At no time does the app disappear, and I did this
> minutes ago.

It happened to me with my 8+. There was one update where I could not use
the phone. Apple sent a patch within a few hours, which I think is a
reasonable period of time.

> <>
> <>
Do you have any thoughts? Under normal circumstances those images would
have been deleted. But they have a strong sentimental meaning to me.