Subject: Re: Adobe Stock Images pays photo $0.18 for using his photo
Full headers:
From: PeterN <"peter,newdelete"@deleteverizon.net>
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2017 10:58:44 -0500
<p0rg46$1tqe$1@gioia.aioe.org> <131220171132354803%nospam@nospam.invalid>
<d8ec4ebe-4153-448c-a71b-43f86105871c@googlegroups.com>
<181220171608156123%nospam@nospam.invalid>
<e2bafadf-81f6-45a2-bd23-34a8dc0ed858@googlegroups.com>
<p19er6$101g$1@gioia.aioe.org> <f6jg3d1m0i3rtes3tmhtvgs68ul7a6jp12@4ax.com>
<p19rj5$1fqt$1@gioia.aioe.org> <p1com601o57@news4.newsguy.com>
<p1dv0l$1cnf$1@gioia.aioe.org> <5bpl3d95armlctoa717dqqa240j3avi82l@4ax.com>
<886951db-189a-4e0e-8549-9d47e106c6d6@googlegroups.com>
<p1ge1h$10q7$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<f8231a48-55d2-49d0-98b6-4c09efe35e82@googlegroups.com>
<p1gpa1$1km2$1@gioia.aioe.org> <211220171212585224%nospam@nospam.invalid>
<p1hsl302na@news3.newsguy.com>
<0001HW.1FECB94F01ABEBE27000004622CF@news.giganews.com>
<211220172311230565%nospam@nospam.invalid> <p1j7ko08bj@news6.newsguy.com>
<0001HW.1FED5C3901D21A667000004622CF@news.giganews.com>
On 12/22/2017 10:28 AM, Savageduck wrote:
> On Dec 22, 2017, PeterN wrote
> (in article<p1j7ko08bj@news6.newsguy.com>):
>
>> On 12/21/2017 11:11 PM, nospam wrote:

>>> that's true, however, he is claiming that apps are disappearing from
>>> the phone, which simply does not happen unless the user does something
>>> to remove the app.
>>
>> That statement is an absolute lie, and you should know it.
>> Just Google iPhone apps disappear, and you will quickly see that is a
>> widespread issue.
>
> I am not sure of what is happening with your iPhone, or which iPhone you
> currently have, but with my iPhone 6S+, running iOS 11.2.1, I have several
> apps which are no longer supported. When I try to open any of them they do
> not disappear, I get messages advising me of their status.
>
> Here is what happens if I try to open SoftBox Pro, and then try to get
> further information. At no time does the app disappear, and I did this
> minutes ago.

It happened to me with my 8+. There was one update where I could not use
the phone. Apple sent a patch within a few hours, which I think is a
reasonable period of time.

> <https://www.dropbox.com/s/6tvpvcezw6jgby2/oldApp-1.png>
>
> <https://www.dropbox.com/s/okh5uzwup1b4z2l/oldApp-2.png>

Do you have any thoughts? Under normal circumstances those images would
have been deleted. But they have a strong sentimental meaning to me.

--
PeterN