From: android <here@there.was>
Subject: Re: Apple admits hobbling old phones to "save batteries"
Full headers:
From: android <here@there.was>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2017 16:22:23 +0100
On 2017-12-23 15:04:31 +0000, android said:

> On 2017-12-22 23:52:36 +0000, RichA said:
>> On Thursday, 21 December 2017 07:50:42 UTC-5, RichA  wrote:
>> Lawsuits:
>> This is like that egomaniacal a-- Elon Musk telling people if they use
>> their Tesla's for anything but personal driving, he'd cut off their
>> ability to charge.
> Electrical cars are fuled by that that's i the socket of your wall. Whatever!
> <

Maybe a clarification is in order: Electricity are not self generated
so if the last kWh is generated with coal then it's coal that powers
your car and so on... Every time you make an energy conversion from
like coal to electricity you  have huge looses in energy efficiency.
Conclusion: electrical cars won't be safe to environment until we
generate electricity with hydrogen reactors.
teleportation kills