From: android <here@there.was>
Subject: Re: Quandry - keep old camera?
Full headers:
From: android <here@there.was>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2017 13:02:33 +0100
On 2017-12-26 05:18:51 +0000, RichA said:

> On Saturday, 23 December 2017 10:08:24 UTC-5, android  wrote:
>>> For some reason, this reply came empty from the german server.
>>> To be fair, it wasn't a Spanish site. It was British in Gibraltar.
>>> I'll keep investigating.
>> <
>> --
>> teleportation kills
> Results of those Yongnuo Chinese AF lenses seem to be no so good,
> according to reviews so far.  Have to wait and see since I believe a
> lot of for profit review sites have vested interests in keeping the
> major brands on top.

Yes, those links to resellers are that that keeps them going... The it
comes to Canon though the autofocus firmware seem to be acceleratingly
difficult to crack. Sigma, for example seem to have had problems
getting the Manual Focus Override work transparently with their 1.4 Art
lenses on never cameras like the 5D4 and 1Dx2. If that's important to
you then do som research, like try before you buy.
teleportation kills