From: Davoud <>
Subject: Re: I am looking for a photo of the Soul
Full headers:
From: Davoud <>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2017 10:30:55 -0500

> Religious people are always telling me they want to save my soul and
> other stuff about souls. I told them that I want to see a picture of a
> soul because I have never seen one. None of them could offer me that
> picture.
> Since there are a lot of photographers on this group, could some of you
> take photos of the soul and post them on a website and put the URL here.

Miracles ended when photography was invented, though they made a bit of
a comeback after the introduction of Photoshop. I could probably work
up something in Photoshop, as I have a collection of cloud photos, sun
haloes, and the like. Meanwhile, though, here is the best I could do to
find you a soul photo <>.

you will say in your entire life.

usenet *at* davidillig dawt cawm