Subject: Re: Tamron wants to thank you for being a loyal buyer
Full headers:
From: PeterN <"peter,newdelete"@deleteverizon.net>
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2017 23:29:25 -0500
On 12/27/2017 10:09 PM, Savageduck wrote:
> On Dec 27, 2017, PeterN wrote
> (in article<p21l0t0s0q@news7.newsguy.com>):
>
>> On 12/27/2017 4:23 PM, nospam wrote:

>>> 90mm macro is a classic, with outstanding image quality. highly
>>> recommended. the newer version is stabilized, while purists prefer the
>>> original. 180mm macro also a classic and also highly recommended.
>>> 28-75mm is inexpensive and excellent for the price, especially for aps.
>>> 200-500mm is also excellent.
>>
>> Compared to what. Produce your own test images, not those of someone who
>> may very well be a shill.
>>
>> My Cord was a classic, just before I totaled it..
>
> ...and for that automotive crime you should have been punished severely!
>
> <https://www.dropbox.com/s/9vt5rp5x5ez9l84/DNC3479Aw.jpg>

I am, every time I look at one. That's what happens when you do
something smart with gambling money.
Actually the car was closer to this: If it was an 812 I would have been
even more pissed at myself.
<https://www.dropbox.com/s/gr22c8htkyppsau/download.jpg?dl=0>

On our last cruise I won the ships blackjack tournament. As proof that I
learned that lesson, I spent the money wisely: we had an air conditioned
lean to on the beach; and a butler serving us lobster dinners with all
the trimmings and drinks we wanted; invited some friends to join us,
while our fellow cruise passengers were eating hamburgers and hotdogs,
while fighting for a place to sit down and eat.

I wound up with no money in either case, but some great memories in the
second case.

I will not play BJ where they have changed the rule so that a dealer
must draw on a soft 17. In a six deck game, WITH DOUBLE AFTER SPLITTING
ALLOWED, It increases the house edge from about .41% to .63%. If you
doubt me, do the math for yourself.

--
PeterN