Subject: DXO
Full headers:
From: PeterN <"peter,newdelete"@deleteverizon.net>
Newsgroups: alt.photography,rec.photo.digital
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 13:39:21 -0500
Several years ago I purchased DxO primarily for its noise reduction
capabilities.
I started playing with it's NR, and much to my surprise I found that I
got better results from Topaz DeNoise, but only on RAW files.
In some of my other experiments, I did not see any significant between
its use in ACR(LR), and DxO.
Has anyone else played with that combination?

Since I usually use my D500 for low light, I did my experiments with the
D800.

--
PeterN