> Prev
From: philo <philo@privacy.net>
Subject: Printer advice
From: philo <philo@privacy.net>
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 13:32:16 -0600
I am looking to replace my Epson P600

It's only three years old but clogs often and takes a lot of ink to clear.

My previous printer was an Epson and worked flawlessly for six years or
more.

At one time Epson was supposed to be a top of the line printer, but now
most of my friends who do this professionally say I really should look
into Canon.

It will be used for color and B&W printing, no larger than 13" X 19".

Right now I am looking at the specs for both the   ip8720   and P400

any recommendations?

I do not need and "fancy" features such as roll printing, wireless or
network capabilities.

Quality of the print is what's important.

Thanks

NOTE: Perhaps just some pointers to how to troubleshoot my current
printer might be all that's needed