From: Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com>
Subject: Re: More on the Fujifilm X-T Rumor Front
Full headers:
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2018 22:44:22 -0800
From: Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com>
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
On Jan 16, 2018, android wrote
(in article<fc88glF2m22U2@mid.individual.net>):

<https://www.fujirumors.com/fujifilm-x-t3-new-x-trans-sensor-less-30-...

> > or
> > <https://tinyurl.com/y7rsgzng>
>
> Let's hope that it's given a Beyer sensor then.

Right now it is speculation as to whether or not it will be X-Trans, or
Bayer. The X-Trans is a signature of the X-Series. However, the GFX MF is a
Bayer sensor. I guess it is going to depend on what Sony can cook up for them
off a production line geared up the 24MP X-Trans III. At least it will still
b e APS-C. That is assuming that this will have a Sony manufactured sensor.

> That X-Trans did not pan out that well, it seems...

....it seems that is only the naysayers, and non-Fujifilm shooters who feel
that it did not pan out that well. For those of us who actually shoot with
X-Trans cameras there is no problem. I for one have been satisfied with my
X-E2 (X-Trans II), and both the X-T2,&  X-E3 (X-Trans III).

--

Regards,
Savageduck