From: Whisky-dave <whisky.dave@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Nanny-state loving park a---holes ban tripods
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2018 07:52:22 -0800 (PST)
From: Whisky-dave <whisky.dave@gmail.com>
On Thursday, 18 January 2018 15:11:05 UTC, Tim Watts  wrote:
> On 18/01/18 08:37, RichA wrote:
> > On Thursday, 18 January 2018 03:20:10 UTC-5, Savageduck  wrote:
> >> On Jan 17, 2018, RichA wrote
> >> (in article<20865dda-031f-4405-82f9-2642027ab4d2@googlegroups.com>):

> >> Note that this restriction is limited to Zion NP, and does not expand to
> >> other National Parks.
> >
> > Not yet.  There are a number of sources agitating for further restrictions on any human elements
in the parks and other natural areas.  If the nature kooks had their way, only an elite few
(including them) would have access to these areas.  Pretty soon, you'll be restricted to marked
footpaths, you won't be able to deviate and explore at all.  If that sounds far-fetched, it's
already happened in some areas in Canada and England.

> Which bit of England are you thinking about?

Well yeah they did that with Steven Frayne, just becauuse he started to walk across the Thames the
river police came and pulled him into their boat and carted him off, I bet they wouldn't have done
that to Jesus.