From: android <here@there.was>
Subject: Re: This amazing wilderness timelapse of Canada took 6 weeks to shoot and 9 months to edit
Full headers:
From: android <here@there.was>
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2018 12:57:17 +0100
On 2018-01-24 10:08:24 +0000, Whisky-dave said:

> On Wednesday, 24 January 2018 06:24:51 UTC, Sandman  wrote:
>> <https://www.diyphotography.net/amazing-wilderness-timelapse-canada-t...
>> weeks-shoot-9-months-edit>
>>
>> "Every once in a while, a timelapse comes along that just takes
>> your breath away. You could take almost any frame from such films
>> and it stands up on its own as a still photography. Alive, by
>> German filmmaker Florian “Flo” Nick, is one such timelapse
>> film. It was shot over 5,500km travelled in six weeks exploring the
>> vast landscapes of Alberta and British Columbia. And it’s is
>> absolutely beautiful."
>>

>> --
>> Sandman
>
> As yet I've not been able to find out what process i.e software he used
> for this, plenty of info on what cameras and lenses, maybe I've missed
> it.

Beneath the fourth slide:

"For the footage, Flo used his Sony A7SII along with Canon 16-35mm f/4
and Rokinon 14mm f/2.8 lenses. For the night shots, he also used a
Pentax-X 50mm f/1.7 and 100mm f/2.8.  He says that motion control
camera movement was done using the eMotimo Spectrum ST4 and ifootage
Shark slider"
--
teleportation kills