From: Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com>
Subject: Re: Because I care about the friends I've made here!
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2018 17:03:48 -0800
From: Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com>
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital, comp.sys.mac.system
On Jan 27, 2018, David B. wrote
(in article <IU8bC.629289$SF3.526976@fx28.fr7>):

> On 27/01/2018 23:37, PeterN wrote:
> > On 1/27/2018 2:08 PM, nospam wrote:

> > > because he's a troll who has a stick up his ass about mac malware and
> > > doesn't understand the links he posts, even posting links that cause
> > > harm to users and going so far as claiming that anti-malware utilities
> > > actually install malware rather than remove it.
> > >
> > > nothing is 100% secure, but unless people install unknown apps from
> > > untrusted sources, there is essentially no risk for malware on the mac.
> >
> > That may be true. What you say about installing unknown apps, is true on
> > PC's as well. The greedy guys who look for free, or low cost
> > installation keys are only asking for a problem.
>
> If you goes here https://www.clxxx, how
> can you be sure that you are going to be PROTECTING your Apple computer,
> not INSTALLING malware?
>
> Always wondering.

You certainly do not live up to your subject line.

Do you even think before before you crosspost and then repeat your obsessive
malware rant which is totally off topic in r.p.d.?

Though I have given you the benefit of doubt when some of your posts to
r.p.d. appeared benign, now it seems that the only solution is to add you to
my kill-file.

--

Regards,
Savageduck