From: Eric Stevens <eric.stevens@sum.co.nz>
Subject: Re: How badly do you want to get beaten up for crappy, inane video?
Full headers:
From: Eric Stevens <eric.stevens@sum.co.nz>
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
References: <qdf27dlsia2neabnauhvgkm2nap8c1mttf@4ax.com> <jbl27dt72juf5ho6bmdq7vpsidminmc7db@4ax.com> <hh237dp586ja13o3gq7md44u0q1tcf27sg@4ax.com> <310120180547163901%nospam@nospam.invalid> <77h47d9d52rs1iq5fvgj47qsgqq5n3eom0@4ax.com> <310120181744134985%nospam@nospam.invalid> <i1k57dlfi0rr8hk7i4uad36sidrrq85l8q@4ax.com> <010220180919475046%nospam@nospam.invalid> <66a77dlb85d1ruamajquvd28hk2nsilses@4ax.com> <010220181928387092%nospam@nospam.invalid>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2018 22:49:48 +1300
On Thu, 01 Feb 2018 19:28:38 -0500, nospam<nospam@nospam.invalid>
wrote:

>> >you brought up networking. why did you mention networking in a
>> >discussion about spyder issues?
>>
>> Because you named Spyder problems and file permissions in the one
>> sentence.
>
>nope. bill said that.

Whatever. That's what I was responding to.

>> As I thought you could have read I wrote "The file
>> permissions problems are something I could do without but they
>> continue to work as intended and have never brought Windows to a
>> grinding halt." and when you wrote "those absolutely are a problem
>> with windows." I responded "They make networking between machines
>> running different versions of Windows a pain in the arse."
>
>you're dismissing problems and accepting them as normal.

That's a bizarre statement. How can you justify it?

>very strange.
>
>> So, you see I did not mention networking in a discussion about Spyder
>> issues.
>
>then why did you mention networking issues in a discussion about spyder
>and permissions?

Read the fucking thread. You will find that I have already explained
this in more detail than I am accustomed to get from you.

>> >in another post, you mentioned repeated bluescreens. that would be
>> >considered a grinding halt.
>>
>> I also mentioned that was with Windows 2000 which dates back to the
>> last century.
>
>it still counts.

For what?
--