From: nospam <nospam@nospam.invalid>
Subject: Re: How badly do you want to get beaten up for crappy, inane video?
From: nospam <nospam@nospam.invalid>
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2018 08:00:48 -0500
References: <qdf27dlsia2neabnauhvgkm2nap8c1mttf@4ax.com> <jbl27dt72juf5ho6bmdq7vpsidminmc7db@4ax.com> <hh237dp586ja13o3gq7md44u0q1tcf27sg@4ax.com> <310120180547163901%nospam@nospam.invalid> <77h47d9d52rs1iq5fvgj47qsgqq5n3eom0@4ax.com> <310120181744134985%nospam@nospam.invalid> <i1k57dlfi0rr8hk7i4uad36sidrrq85l8q@4ax.com> <010220180919475046%nospam@nospam.invalid> <66a77dlb85d1ruamajquvd28hk2nsilses@4ax.com> <010220181928387092%nospam@nospam.invalid> <rsc87ddrt4u68jm6l7nhribnpk6g6dichg@4ax.com>
In article<rsc87ddrt4u68jm6l7nhribnpk6g6dichg@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens<eric.stevens@sum.co.nz> wrote:

> >> Because you named Spyder problems and file permissions in the one
> >> sentence.
> >
> >nope. bill said that.
>
> Whatever. That's what I was responding to.

that's a fundamental error.

> >> As I thought you could have read I wrote "The file
> >> permissions problems are something I could do without but they
> >> continue to work as intended and have never brought Windows to a
> >> grinding halt." and when you wrote "those absolutely are a problem
> >> with windows." I responded "They make networking between machines
> >> running different versions of Windows a pain in the arse."
> >
> >you're dismissing problems and accepting them as normal.
>
> That's a bizarre statement. How can you justify it?

from what you've written.

> >very strange.
> >
> >> So, you see I did not mention networking in a discussion about Spyder
> >> issues.
> >
> >then why did you mention networking issues in a discussion about spyder
> >and permissions?
>
> Read the fucking thread. You will find that I have already explained
> this in more detail than I am accustomed to get from you.

avoiding answering, as usual.

nowhere did you say why you mentioned networking.

> >> I also mentioned that was with Windows 2000 which dates back to the
> >> last century.
> >
> >it still counts.
>
> For what?

that windows has a lot issues, ones which you are dismissing as normal
because you're used to there being problems all the time.