From: Eric Stevens <eric.stevens@sum.co.nz>
Subject: Re: How badly do you want to get beaten up for crappy, inane video?
Full headers:
From: Eric Stevens <eric.stevens@sum.co.nz>
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
References: <hh237dp586ja13o3gq7md44u0q1tcf27sg@4ax.com> <310120180547163901%nospam@nospam.invalid> <77h47d9d52rs1iq5fvgj47qsgqq5n3eom0@4ax.com> <310120181744134985%nospam@nospam.invalid> <i1k57dlfi0rr8hk7i4uad36sidrrq85l8q@4ax.com> <010220180919475046%nospam@nospam.invalid> <66a77dlb85d1ruamajquvd28hk2nsilses@4ax.com> <010220181928387092%nospam@nospam.invalid> <rsc87ddrt4u68jm6l7nhribnpk6g6dichg@4ax.com> <020220180800489820%nospam@nospam.invalid>
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2018 11:44:46 +1300
On Fri, 02 Feb 2018 08:00:48 -0500, nospam<nospam@nospam.invalid>
wrote:

>> >nope. bill said that.
>>
>> Whatever. That's what I was responding to.
>
>that's a fundamental error.

Why?

>> >you're dismissing problems and accepting them as normal.
>>
>> That's a bizarre statement. How can you justify it?
>
>from what you've written.

How?

>> >very strange.

>> >then why did you mention networking issues in a discussion about spyder
>> >and permissions?
>>
>> Read the fucking thread. You will find that I have already explained
>> this in more detail than I am accustomed to get from you.
>
>avoiding answering, as usual.
>
>nowhere did you say why you mentioned networking.

In the context of file permissions. It's just a few paragraphs above.
Can't you understand it?

>> >it still counts.
>>
>> For what?
>
>that windows has a lot issues, ones which you are dismissing as normal
>because you're used to there being problems all the time.

You seem to lumping together all the problems over history. Let me
assure you I no longer suffer from the problems of Windows 2000.
--

Regards,

Eric Stevens