From: Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com>
Subject: Re: Lightroom Classic CC problem
Full headers:
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2018 19:47:05 -0800
From: Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com>
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
On Feb 5, 2018, Eric Stevens wrote
(in article<fe6i7dl6hqtfdrk4jberf3gqd5mj0r4mfi@4ax.com>):

> My Lightroom Classic CC seems to have decided to give up printing.
> When I select Print it brings up the appropriate screen identifying
> the printer and the paper size and then a notice pops up which says
> something like:
>
> Adobe Photoshop Lightroom has stopped working.

“Something like?” What was the exact wording?

Was there no error code?

Are you getting any sort of crash report?

Have you notified Adobe CC Support?

> A problem caused the program to stop working correctly.

Obviously, but where does the problem lie, with LR CCC, or W10?

> Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is
> available.

I gather Windows hasn’t been able to figure out a solution?

> As far as I know all my software is up to date. Is this just my
> problem or have other people also experienced it?
>
> W10 of course.

Printer driver?

Current LR CCC on macOS no issue with the print module.

BTW: I am heading out of here on my trip to South Africa in the early AM. So
I will be away from my desktop for about a month, and I will be restricted to
my iPad Pro, iPhone, and Adobe mobile apps for about a month.

--

Regards,
Savageduck