From: Eric Stevens <eric.stevens@sum.co.nz>
Subject: Re: Lightroom Classic CC problem
Full headers:
From: Eric Stevens <eric.stevens@sum.co.nz>
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2018 21:31:37 +1300
On Mon, 05 Feb 2018 19:47:05 -0800, Savageduck
<savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:

>On Feb 5, 2018, Eric Stevens wrote
>(in article<fe6i7dl6hqtfdrk4jberf3gqd5mj0r4mfi@4ax.com>):
>
>> My Lightroom Classic CC seems to have decided to give up printing.
>> When I select Print it brings up the appropriate screen identifying
>> the printer and the paper size and then a notice pops up which says
>> something like:

You are about to start commenting on the message text. In my previous
post I quoted it as reading:

   Adobe Photoshop Lightroom has stopped working.

   A problem caused the program to stop working correctly.
   Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is
   available.

>> Adobe Photoshop Lightroom has stopped working.
>
>“Something like?” What was the exact wording?
>
>Was there no error code?

Nope

>Are you getting any sort of crash report?

Nope

>Have you notified Adobe CC Support?

Not yet

>> A problem caused the program to stop working correctly.
>
>Obviously, but where does the problem lie, with LR CCC, or W10?
>>
>> Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is
>> available.
>
>I gather Windows hasn’t been able to figure out a solution?

Not that it has told me.

>> As far as I know all my software is up to date. Is this just my
>> problem or have other people also experienced it?
>>
>> W10 of course.
>
>Printer driver?

Don't think so. It doesn't get s far as trying to print. I hadn't even
selected a template.

>Current LR CCC on macOS no issue with the print module.
>
>BTW: I am heading out of here on my trip to South Africa in the early AM. So
>I will be away from my desktop for about a month, and I will be restricted to
>my iPad Pro, iPhone, and Adobe mobile apps for about a month.

Have a good trip.
--

Regards,

Eric Stevens