From: Mayayana <mayayana@invalid.nospam>
Subject: OT: Elsa Dorfman
From: "Mayayana" <mayayana@invalid.nospam>
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 18:02:08 -0500
I don't know whether people are interested in this but
it recently became available on Netflix discs.

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/the_b_side_elsa_dorfmans_portrait_p...

   Elsa Dorfman became successful very gradually,
doing some 35 mm and a lot of very large Polaroids,
some of famous people but in general she did portrait
photography. Interesting character. Passionate
and humble. Though personally I thought the
movie itself could have been edited a bit better.
It runs like a home movie interview.