Subject: Re: Don't Pet Volcanos...
Full headers:
From: PeterN <"peter,newdelete"@deleteverizon.net>
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 15:38:42 -0500
On 2/4/2018 3:10 AM, android wrote:
> The door to the underworld has claimed another cat living at the end of
> it's ninth life...
>
> <https://petapixel.com/2018/02/03/hawaiian-photographer-dies-leading-...

When I was much younger and had more curiosity than sense, I climbed
into the crater of Mt. Vesuvius. I wanted to see what it looked like. I
only had Kodachrome in my camera, so i couldn't get any pictures. When
the smell of sulfur started to get to me, i climbed out as fast as I
could. I understand that now there are barricades.

--
PeterN