From: Eric Stevens <eric.stevens@sum.co.nz>
Subject: Re: Lightroom Classic CC problem
Full headers:
From: Eric Stevens <eric.stevens@sum.co.nz>
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2018 16:12:24 +1300
On Wed, 7 Feb 2018 15:57:03 -0500, PeterN
<"peter,newdelete"@deleteverizon.net> wrote:

>On 2/5/2018 10:05 PM, Eric Stevens wrote:
>> My Lightroom Classic CC seems to have decided to give up printing.
>> When I select Print it brings up the appropriate screen identifying
>> the printer and the paper size and then a notice pops up which says
>> something like:
>>
>>     Adobe Photoshop Lightroom has stopped working.
>>
>>     A problem caused the program to stop working correctly.
>>     Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is
>>     available.
>>
>> As far as I know all my software is up to date. Is this just my
>> problem or have other people also experienced it?
>>
>> W10 of course.
>>

>Call Adobe support. it comes with the package. The last time i had an
>issue, I I used them, and they remotely found and fixed the problem.

Preliminary discussions suggest they want me to file a Crash Report.
This should happen automatically. As far as I can tell Crash Reporter
is not working (known problem) and I have not yet found sensible
advice about getting it working. No, I haven't turned it off. Nor have
I found a setting where I can turn it on or off, although there is
supposed to be one.

I've fallen in the sea and somebody has stolen my life belt. :-(

Hopefully someone from Adobe will respond.
--

Regards,

Eric Stevens