From: Tony Cooper <tonycooper214@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Are You Blind as a Bat? Tony Cooper?
Full headers:
From: Tony Cooper <tonycooper214@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2018 01:15:21 -0500
On Wed, 7 Feb 2018 21:28:48 +0100, android<here@there.was> wrote:

>On 2018-02-07 19:42:06 +0000, Tony Cooper said:
>
>> On Wed, 7 Feb 2018 10:06:07 +0100, android<here@there.was> wrote:
>>
>>> Found some colour awareness test while slumming the French group...
>>>
>>> <https://www.xrite.com/hue-test>
>>>
>>> <http://www.color-blindness.com/farnsworth-munsell-100-hue-color-vis...
>>>
>>> <https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-do-bats-echolocate-an...
>>
>> I see that you have posted the same message three times, so I'd color
>> you red with embarrassment.
>
>Bad spell day... Better spells tomorrow! :-)) Did you score better than
>your display?

I'm sorry, but I really don't understand what you're referring to.  I
do have an X-Rite ColorChecker, but I have not mentioned or have any
color problems.  I think you are thinking of someone else.

The type of photography that I normally do does not require the use of
a ColorChecker.  I've used mine, but the adjustments the software
imposes have such a slight effect that I seldom bother.

When I do use it, it's usually when I do table-top photography using a
combination of daylight and incandescent.  I use it in place of a grey
card, and that's usually sufficient.

I think it might be an essential tool for someone doing product
photography, but I don't do that.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida