From: Tony Cooper <tonycooper214@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Lightroom Classic CC problem
Full headers:
From: Tony Cooper <tonycooper214@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2018 01:23:05 -0500
On Wed, 7 Feb 2018 16:09:51 -0500, PeterN
<"peter,newdelete"@deleteverizon.net> wrote:

>On 2/6/2018 11:21 AM, android wrote:
>

><snip>
>
>> True, but who would volunteer to work for a company like Microsoft
>> without getting paid? If MS want work for free then they obviosly have
>> to make them Win 10 Home users use untested soft... And then just wait
>> for bugreports so that updates can be fixed before Win 10 Pro users
>> updates at their convenience.
>
>I have issues with Win 10 Pro, on my laptop. Yet some of my friends say
>they have no issues with Win 10.

The only problem I've had with Win 10 has been recent, and that's that
my Start menu disappears.  It's done it twice, but I followed the
steps I found on the web and solved the problem.  Hasn't happened
again.  There are enough webhits on this that is must be common
problem.

Really, just a temporary minor inconvenience.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida