From: android <here@there.was>
Subject: Re: Panasonic GX9 - FAIL (a cheapened GX8)
Full headers:
From: android <here@there.was>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2018 06:56:43 +0100
On 2018-02-16 00:51:52 +0000, RichA said:

> On Wednesday, 14 February 2018 23:57:37 UTC-5, android  wrote:
>>> Spare me.  If you can't take a decent picture with one, the fault lies
>>> with you.
>> No, I won't spare you 'cause you are dooomed! Besides the ugly look of
>> mFT and FT photos because of the small format itself they just don't
>> produce good files since the sensors are tooo small to gather photons
>> properly compared to larger sensor with similar tech... :-ppp
>> --
>> teleportation kills
> Put up, or...

You can go to the gallery on my blog to compare pictures captures where
FT, APS-C, APS-H and 35mm FF is used... And an Xperia smartphone...
Unfortunately the negs from my 6x6 Zeiss Nettar seem to have got lost
somehow and all i have is a couple of prints. I might post scans on the
blog at a later date. This link takes you to the Gallery:

teleportation kills