From: RichA <>
Subject: Re: Panasonic Develops Industry's first 8K High-Resolution,High-Performance Global Shutter Technology using Organic-Photoconductive-FilmCMOS Image Sensor
Full headers:
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2018 17:23:44 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Panasonic Develops Industrys first 8K High-Resolution,
High-Performance Global Shutter Technology using Organic-Photoconductive-Film
CMOS Image Sensor
From: RichA <>
On Friday, 16 February 2018 18:38:45 UTC-5, Alfred Molon  wrote:
> In article<>,
> RichA says...
> > Plus, whenever "organic" enters the digital fray, it usually means subject to some kind of
degradation non-organic units don't suffer from.  Like burn-in of EVFs.
> Aren't the Bayer colour filters of the individual pixels also organic?
> --
> Alfred Molon
> Olympus E-series DSLRs and micro 4/3 forum at
> photo sharing site

I don't know if it's the UV that impacts them, or the intensity of the visible light.  I don't have
the guts to point one at the sun for any length of time.