From: Alan Browne <bitbucket@blackhole.com>
Subject: Re: Enerloop batteries overpriced?
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
From: Alan Browne <bitbucket@blackhole.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2018 16:18:10 -0500
On 2018-02-17 15:04, Alfred Molon wrote:
> In article<7ea34d45-5a04-4aad-ad25-269a67d79723@googlegroups.com>,
> RichA says...
>>
>> https://petapixel.com/2018/02/16/eneloop-pro-20-batteries-ikea-ladda...
>
> He tries to save a few dollars on the batteries, but then is using an
> expensive Mac instead of a much cheaper PC.

My last expensive Mac sold, used, after 6 years, for more than people
pay for middle of the road Windows PC's and that cash offset the cost of
this Mac which will eventually sell for more than ... well, you get the
picture.

Never mind the quality of the display on Macs that doesn't come with the
"bundles" that are so appealing with PC offers.

Never mind time saved by not dealing with Windows issues, one after the
next.

Never mind that Apple major OS updates are free.

Never mind that there is a single flavour of Mac OS for all kinds of
use.  (None of the low value idiocy of Windows editions (home, student,
professional).

--
“When it is all said and done, there are approximately 94 million
  full-time workers in private industry paying taxes to support 102