From: Alfred Molon <alfred_molon@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Enerloop batteries overpriced?
Full headers:
From: Alfred Molon <alfred_molon@yahoo.com>
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2018 00:13:06 +0100
In article<4fWdnU_lNuqPARXHnZ2dnUU7-V3NnZ2d@giganews.com>, Alan Browne
says...

> My last expensive Mac sold, used, after 6 years, for more than people
> pay for middle of the road Windows PC's and that cash offset the cost of
> this Mac which will eventually sell for more than ... well, you get the
> picture.
>
> Never mind the quality of the display on Macs that doesn't come with the
> "bundles" that are so appealing with PC offers.
>
> Never mind time saved by not dealing with Windows issues, one after the
> next.
>
> Never mind that Apple major OS updates are free.
>
> Never mind that there is a single flavour of Mac OS for all kinds of
> use.  (None of the low value idiocy of Windows editions (home, student,
> professional).

All these issue do not exist with this PC I'm using right now. And in
any case, after 6 years a PC is totally depreciated and you buy a new
one. 500 Euro every 6 years is not much.

In any case, it's absurd to save a few Euro on some batteries, which are
critical things (poor quality ones tend to run out of power in the worst
possible moments). Better to spend a few more Euro and have reliable
batteries.
--
Alfred Molon