Subject: Re: How political-correctness ruined the Pirelli calendar
Full headers:
From: PeterN <"peter,newdelete">
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 21:45:50 -0500
On 2/19/2018 6:37 PM, Mayayana wrote:
> "PeterN" <"peter,newdelete"> wrote
> | Uhm! That posting is several years old. You certainly make timely
> p0stings.
> |
>    Good catch. none of us noticed that. It turns
> out 2017 was all actresses "looking natural and
> honest with minimal makeup".
>    Apparently it's the existential angst edition. And the
> 2018 version is all blacks.

That will get RichA in a snit.

Several years ago I was asked to shoot nude and semi nude female pedicab
drivers for a calendar. The concept fell through when the drivers
realized that if we started shooting the following day, it would be too
cold for that type of outdoor shooting. While that could be overcome
with an outdoor heater, and a tent, we would need permits that would
take months to get. And I was not about to advance the money required
for a studio shoot.