From: android <here@there.was>
Subject: Re: Switched from Windows to Linux on old netbook. What a difference
Full headers:
From: android <here@there.was>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 09:52:45 +0100
On 2018-02-20 08:38:56 +0000, Savageduck said:

> RichA<> wrote:
>> On Monday, 19 February 2018 20:27:28 UTC-5, nospam  wrote:
>>> complete nonsense.
>> Sorry but it isn't. I gave up a few programs because of it.  I'd not have
>> done that if I could have avoided it.
> It’s a pity you would never consider Apple as an option, but that is your
> loss.

Starting up with Macs is not very right in time just now considering
the uncertainties of the platform with both the hardware, CISC or RISC
and the macOS, will become a walled garden like the iOS or not. The OP
already had the notebook. If your on the macOS now then there is no

The MacRumors byers guide screams of uncertainties:

teleportation kills