From: Siri Cruise <>
Subject: Re: People Keep Walking Into Glass at Apple Park
Full headers:
From: Siri Cruise <>
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.apps,,comp.sys.mac.system,,alt.comp.freeware
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 03:09:07 -0800
In article <p6gudf$bop$>,
 "BurfordTJustice" <burford/associate@uk.MI15> wrote:

> LOL...yet they claim to be smarter than all others....
> People Keep Walking Into Glass at Apple Park
> Apple's futuristic-looking new campus, known as the Apple Park, had
> employees slowly start to move in earlier this year following construction
> delays (the move was meant to start last April). Some 12,000 Apple staff
> will eventually call Apple Park home. However, it seems Apple has a bit of a
> health and safety issue on its hands, and employees are being injured.
> The problem stems from Apple's extensive use of glass in constructing the
> buildings on the campus. The company was very happy to share during
> development that it was using the world's largest panels of curved glass.
> But glass is clear and therefore quite hard to see when you're walking
> about. It seems Apple didn't think about that and employees have been
> walking into glass walls unaware they are there.

[trying to think of an apt metaphor for people used to windows]

:-<> Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. Deleted.    @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.'                                    /|\
I'm saving up to buy the Donald a blue stone      This post         / \
from Metebelis 3. All praise the Great Don!       insults Islam.  Mohammed