From: Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}>
Subject: Re: Windows freeware to lock in a 3: or 4:3 aspect ratio for cropping
Full headers:
From: Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 09:59:37 -0600
Mayayana<mayayana@invalid.nospam> wrote:
> "Eric Stevens"<> wrote
> | >Otherwise Adobe CC, and some third party plug-ins cover my photo editing
> | >needs.
> |
> | I have the situation where Corel Photo Paint (CPT) images cannot be
> | read by Corel Paint Shop Pro (PSPImage) or by Photoshop.
> |
> | I know of no software which can read them all.
>   SD is living in a contained environment of
> Mac and Adobe, so it's not surprising that he
> "has all he needs".

Actually quite a bit more than Mac, and Adobe. Not that you with your
particularly anti-Apple, anti-Adobe bias would accept anything referring to
either, as you reject both without understanding either.

BTW; I also use quite a large amount of cross platform software, and Adobe
CC is itself cross platform.
Strangely enough, it is all I need.