Subject: Re: How political-correctness ruined the Pirelli calendar
Full headers:
From: PeterN <"peter,newdelete">
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 22:20:15 -0500
On 2/20/2018 1:05 PM, Mayayana wrote:
> "Savageduck" <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}> wrote
> | I never found the appeal, just as I never found the appeal with "Star
>   Trek"
> | and its offspring.
> Holy Moley! Get outta town!!
> Y O U  N E V E R  L I K E D  S T A R  T R E K???!!!

Last year there was a Star Trek exhibit on the Intrepid. It combined the
original with the Next Generation. I was told that most of the actors
were nice, regular guys. William Shattner was charging for his
autograph. I leave the name for that, up to the readers. He also got
paid for his appearance. I went to the exhibit, but not on the opening
night. it was neat to sit in the Captains chair.