Subject: Re: How political-correctness ruined the Pirelli calendar
Full headers:
From: PeterN <"peter,newdelete">
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2018 01:18:01 -0500
On 2/21/2018 6:57 PM, Mayayana wrote:
> "PeterN" <"peter,newdelete"> wrote
> | And doors that opened as you approached them.
> |
>    There you go. No one thought of that until at
> least 1960. :)

Since we were discussing Star Trek, and this is a photography group, I
thought these two quotes right on topic.
"For a period of time, I carried cameras with me wherever I went, and
then I realized that my interest in photography was turning toward the
conceptual. So I wasn't carrying around cameras shooting stuff, I was
developing concepts about what I wanted to shoot. And then I'd get the
camera angle and do the job. Leonard Nimoy"

"Which is probably the reason why I work exclusively in black and
white... to highlight that contrast. Leonard Nimoy"

Read more at: