From: ultred ragnusen <>
Subject: Re: Do you see any advantage of Pinta freeware over Paint.NET screenshot-editing?
Full headers:
From: ultred ragnusen <>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2018 10:57:59 -0800
nospam<nospam@nospam.invalid> wrote:

>> Nobody said additional software was needed.
> then why are you searching for freeware (i.e., sucky) editors?

You must have bought too many arguments this week because you are the one
who said "*no* additional software is needed on a mac" where I agreed with
you and never said otherwise.

> it's not atrocious at all. in fact, it works exceptionally well.

Except it's the canonical definition of bloatware and it doesn't even work
in the real world.

> on ios devices, it's even easier than on a mac, something android can't
> do without a lot of clumsy workarounds.

You play your silly child-like games trying to make a Pinta versus
Paint.NET thread into an iOS versus Android fiasco.

On Android, you just plug in the phone. That's it.
You slide files back and forth. That's it.
It just works.
There's zero need for non-native software on either the phone or the

You can claim that the iTunes abomination is "better" but you can't claim
that it works in the real world, nor that iTunes isn't the canonical
example of bloatware.

- The unofficial guide to installing iTunes without bloatware

- Install iTunes Without the Extra Bloatware

- Step-by-Step Guide to Installing iTunes Without Extra Bloatware

- How can iTunes be saved from being bloatware?

- The Atrocious iTunes Bloatware Lives On

- How to install iTunes without bloatware?

- Apple