Subject: Re: How political-correctness ruined the Pirelli calendar
Full headers:
From: PeterN <"peter,newdelete"@deleteverizon.net>
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2018 15:10:23 -0500
<p6fe0u$f3m$1@dont-email.me> <cd6n8dpl0hts06mkr9dtck0725v0p5u5a5@4ax.com>
<p6hdjn$dl0$1@dont-email.me> <UdWdndXmVYhQ3xHHnZ2dnUU78bPNnZ2d@giganews.com>
<fkho8dp71624bnfv0lvm7up0haptg6i73t@4ax.com>
<6rednZF-o_SkzhHHnZ2dnUU78YPNnZ2d@giganews.com> <p6ho25$peu$1@dont-email.me>
<wqSdnRJG0q8p-hHHnZ2dnUU7-e_NnZ2d@giganews.com>
<p6ioea01o85@news7.newsguy.com> <p6jv52$55m$1@dont-email.me>
<p6k8vs12kua@news7.newsguy.com> <p6l12n$njb$1@dont-email.me>
<p6lnar01rf@news1.newsguy.com>
<JOGdneWL4uV07xPHnZ2dnUU7-YXNnZ2d@giganews.com>
<p6mgr01rs2@news7.newsguy.com>
<Zq2dnZpsFf7rTBPHnZ2dnUU7-U3NnZ2d@giganews.com>
On 2/22/2018 9:19 AM, Savageduck wrote:
> PeterN <"peter,newdelete"@deleteverizon.net> wrote:

>>> That is another reason I like my Fujifilm X-Series MILC’s.
>>>
>>> <http://www.laroquephoto.com/blog/2016/2/11/x-pro2-acros-sooc>
>>>
>>> <https://olafphotoblog.com/2016/02/13/vancouver-moments-with-the-acro...
>>>
>>> <http://www.hendriximages.com/blog/2017/1/29/fuji-acros-amazing-jpeg...
>>>

>> I never asked you about your trip. Did we miss any images?
>>

> I am still in Cape Town. I arrive home on March 8.
>
> I feel a bit silly, as very little of my time has been behind a camera, and
> I came loaded with two cameras, and a bunch of lenses. I have a good
> opportunity tomorrow to grab some shots. With any luck I should get a
> keeper or two.

Some of my fondest shooting memories, when I had a camera around my neck
and did not take any pictures, are of the situations. One was when my
daughter was about 8, and a pod of wild dolphins came in and the calves
started playing with her. Another time I was so fascinated, watching
whales breaching, I only took one picture. There were many other times
when I was absorbing my surroundings, that taking a picture just didn't
seem important.

--
PeterN