Next <
Subject: Re: Do you see any advantage of Pinta freeware over Paint.NETscreenshot-editing?
Full headers:
From: PeterN <"peter,newdelete">
Subject: Re: Do you see any advantage of Pinta freeware over Paint.NET
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2018 15:51:09 -0500
On 2/22/2018 11:47 AM, Mayayana wrote:

>     Processed food is a pretty good analogy. The
> other day I got some shrimp on sale and looked
> online for a new shrimp recipe idea. Shrimp
> alfredo... That looked interesting. What's the
> recipe?..... 1 lb. shrimp, a bottle alfredo sauce.... :)
> That story is true. That was the recipe!
>    It's easy to make shrimp alfredo if you're just
> dumping a bottle into a pan. That's why good
> restaurants have 15 items on the menu and
> bad restaurants have 150. The latter only need
> to take something out of the freezer and
> microwave it.

All shrimp are not the same. They have different taste and texture,
depending on whether they are wild, or farmed, fresh water, or
saltwater. Most shrimp are shipped frozen, so I am picky about shrimp
that is not frozen. This time of the year fresh caught red Maine shrimp
are delicious raw.
As for Alfredo sauce, there is no reason to use store bought, unless you
are lazy. All you need is cream cheese, heavy cream, or milk, butter,
garlic, Parmesan cheese, and salt & pepper. Just takes a couple of
minutes, to combine them under low heat.

Bow since you got me hungry, I am making shrimp scampi & pasta for lunch.