From: Alan Browne <>
Subject: Re: Now all I need is a 4x5 digital back.
Full headers:
From: Alan Browne <>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2018 18:31:47 -0500
On 2018-02-23 17:58, Eric Stevens wrote:
> On Fri, 23 Feb 2018 16:14:29 -0500, nospam<nospam@nospam.invalid>
> wrote:
>> In article<>, Eric Stevens
>><> wrote:
>>> Chroma camera
>>> e-easy-to-use-5x4-field-camera
>> film, not digital.
> Read the subject line.
>>> Apologies for no TinyURL. That's a decision made by Firefox.  :-(
>> there's never a need for that on usenet, nor is the decision up to
>> firefox.
> It is on this occasion. It's been removed from my tool bar on security
> grounds.

1) You can just type "tinyurl" in the url bar and a link to it will
appear quickly.
2) You can put a bookbar shortcut in the bookmarks toolbar.

Not sure what the security issue could be as long as you edit the
bookmarks yourself.  (Unless Firefox has some peculiar fault).

“When it is all said and done, there are approximately 94 million
  full-time workers in private industry paying taxes to support 102
  million non-workers and 21 million government workers.
  In what world does this represent a strong job market?”
..Jim Quinn