From: Ken Hart <>
Subject: Re: Now all I need is a 4x5 digital back.
Full headers:
From: Ken Hart <>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2018 12:12:18 -0500
On 02/23/2018 07:12 PM, RichA wrote:
> On Friday, 23 February 2018 16:04:47 UTC-5, Eric Stevens  wrote:
>> Chroma camera
>> Apologies for no TinyURL. That's a decision made by Firefox.  :-(
>> --
>> Regards,
>> Eric Stevens
> The weight is good, but with the planet awash in used 4x5 gear, buying a new one really isn't
needed, unless you just happen to need that particular one.  What I never figured out is why didn't
they ever invent a spring-back loaded multiple-shot 4x5 with a drop-box for finished shots just
below the back?  Would save a lot of tedium.  But maybe someone did develop something like that way
back when and I just didn't see it?

It's been many, many years ago, but I recall using a six exposure 4x5
holder. You loaded six sheets of 4x5 film into six thin metal holders,
then loaded them into the pack. After shooting one exposure, you did a
push-pull routine that pushed the exposure holder onto the back of the
stack, and put a fresh holder in front.

Ken Hart