Subject: Re: A Few Shots From South Africa
Full headers:
From: PeterN <"peter,newdelete"@deleteverizon.net>
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2018 14:30:17 -0500
On 2/23/2018 1:07 PM, Savageduck wrote:
> I had an opportunity to do some shooting today, so here are a few via my
> iPad. Included are some panos. All adjustments were made with LR CC Mobile.
> All shots have been resized to deal with local bandwidth conditions.
>
> <https://www.dropbox.com/s/jqmgmu7x7tpzoig/_DSF0281.jpg>
>
> <https://www.dropbox.com/s/jurglhfl9blq5ac/_DSF0285.jpg>
>
> <https://www.dropbox.com/s/97rkfdp242k3eb6/_DSF0302.jpg>
>
> <https://www.dropbox.com/s/acq0k1i5kvbxxwv/_DSF0313.jpg>
>
> <https://www.dropbox.com/s/ayixpe2xvfx1zo7/_DSF0328.jpg>
>
> <https://www.dropbox.com/s/rqyevtknz5i597v/_DSF0330.jpg>
>
> The Panos:
> <https://www.dropbox.com/s/3kpsagw46i0v56p/_DSF0300.jpg>
>
> <https://www.dropbox.com/s/4wq87ifze6xpixo/_DSF0332b.jpg>

Overall a nice set of images that will help you remember some of what
you saw on your trip.
While I would have processed some of them differently, and I am not
talking about some of the over the top processing I sometimes do, I will
refrain from comment, unless you specifically want a short statement on
each..

--
PeterN